After reading these instructions you will be able to:
Log in with SSO
Login: enter credentials that allow a User to access the Hippo system
User: someone who has access to the Hippo system
Browser: an Internet application that is used to access the Hippo system, for example, Chrome or Firefox.
User ID: a User’s unique identifier. For example, Bob Smith = bsmith
Password: a secret set of characters that allows Users to access Hippo
Single Sign On: an authentication process that allows the User to access multiple applications within a single set of login credentials (username and password)
Watch the How-to-Log In video here:
If your company has SSO then watch the video below:
1. Launch the web browser.
2. Type your Hippo address in the browser address bar. This is your client ID (typically your company name or acronym) followed by .hippocmms.com or .hippocmms.ca
For example: hippodemo.hippocmms.com
Or click on this link v6.hippocmms.com.
3. From the login page enter Client ID, User ID, and Password.
Optionally, a User can also select “Remember Me".
Note: If a User does not know his/her User or Client ID, please contact the Hippo Administrator, or contact Hippo Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a User does not know their password, they must contact a System Admin from their organization, due to security reasons.
4. Click on Secure Login.
5. A User will now be logged into Hippo CMMS.
Single Sign On
For those companies that have a SSO provider they will see an additional button at the bottom of the log in box. You can follow these steps:
1. Launch your browser and type in your Hippo log in address
2. Type your Hippo address in the address bar of your browser
3. Click on your single sign on button