After reading these instructions you will be able to:
Log in with SSO
Login: enter credentials that allow a User to access the Hippo system
User: someone who has access to the Hippo system
Browser: an Internet application that is used to access the Hippo system, for example, Chrome or Firefox.
User ID: a User’s unique identifier. For example, Bob Smith = bsmith
Password: a secret set of characters that allows Users to access Hippo
Single Sign-On: an authentication process that allows the User to access multiple applications within a single set of login credentials (username and password)
1. Launch a web browser such as Chrome.
2. Type your Hippo address in the browser address bar. This is your client ID (typically your company name or acronym) followed by .hippocmms.com or .ca
For example: hippodemo.hippocmms.com
3. Enter User ID, and Password. Optionally, a User can also select “Remember Me".
Note: If a User does not know his/her User or Client ID, please contact the Hippo Administrator, or contact Hippo Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click on “Secure Login”.
5. A User will now be logged in to Hippo CMMS.
For those companies that have an SSO provider, they see an additional button at the bottom of the log-in box. You can follow these steps:
1. Launch your browser and type in your Hippo log in address
2. Type your Hippo address in the address bar of your browser
3. Click on your single sign-on button.
4. A User will now be logged in to Hippo CMMS.