This article shows a User how to run Extracts at the Enterprise Level. A User must have the System Admin permission to be able to run an extract.
1. From the Enterprise level, click on the Enterprise Admin panel located on the left side.
2. Click on the “Extract” panel.
3. Click on the check-mark next to Schedule Work Orders to highlight the row.
Note: The Columns section shows what information will be provided on the extract. The Conditions are somewhat the rules that apply to the extract.
4. Click on the Execute button near the Query Result section. The results of the selected Extract will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
5. The results can be exported and saved to an Excel or CSV file.
Extracts allow you to take information out of Hippo rather than put it in.
Watch our Extract gif below.