Moving parts in batches saves you time and effort.
Users with permission to view/add/edit parts can transfer parts to any of their associated facilities.
1. To transfer multiple parts at once, click the Parts panel under Facility Admin.
2. Click the Transfer Part icon in the top right corner. The Transfer Parts pop-up window appears.
3. Click the drop-down arrow in the Add Part field to display the parts listed on the Parts grid. Or, type the part name in the Add Part field to search by keyword.
4. Click the part name and hit the Add button. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add more parts to the transfer.
NOTE: The Quantity on Hand amount populates automatically from the Quantity on Hand amount on the Parts grid. If there are no parts on hand, you can't make a transfer. Click in the Quantity field to select how many you will transfer to another facility. Click the Delete icon to remove the part from the list.
5. Click inside the Facility field at the top of the form to select the destination facility.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the form.