Hippo Users register in our Hippo Ideas Portal to create new suggestions for the program. Keep up to date with what's next for Hippo.
1. Click on the Support and Feedback panel.
2. Click on the Feedback panel and a window will open.
3. Click in the field to type your email address, then hit OK.
4. A new tab will open on your browser. Add your email and a few other steps to register.
5. Once subscribed, you arrive in the Ideas Portal. Here you have the opportunity to "Add a New Idea", vote on trending ideas, review future considerations and so much more.
Once you are registered, you will automatically be a 'subscriber' after any idea you create. You will receive an email from our Ideas Portal, confirming that your idea was created. Receive an email whenever the status of your idea changes or a comment was made. You will also get a link to your idea if you want to unsubscribe from further emails. This really helps you stay connected with Hippo CMMS!