This article shows a user how to plot Sections to Hippo. This can only be done with the Advanced View version of the Hippo software.
Plotting Sections: This refers to creating a shortcut link on the Facility Screen to a floor plan in a section.
Sections: A section allows a user to divide a building into smaller areas.
1. Enter a Facility, access the Facility Admin Panel.
2. Open the Plot Sections grid.
3. By default, Unplotted Section links will appear in the top left corner of the screen as a White Circle.
4. Drag the circle from the corner and into an appropriate place on the Facility Screen.
5. When finished placing the links to sections, click on the Close button in the top right corner.